Nature's Child Amber Anklet/Bracelet - Mixed
Made from 100% genuine baltic amber, Nature's Child's amber jewellery can soothe your baby with the natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving qualities of amber.
Baltic Amber teething jewellery by Nature's Child provides natural relief from the symptoms associated with teething. Worn by both girls and boys, amber is a traditional therapy recognised for centuries in Europe. When worn against babies' warm skin, healing oils are released which are naturally anti-inflammatory, restoring calm to a tired and irritated baby. It may also assist with sleep and skin irritations due to the positive effects on the immune system. Unlike teething gels, powders or pain relief syrups, amber jewellery is a non-invasive and side effect free remedy for the pain and complications of teething.
- Each bracelet contains carefully polished and softly rounded Baltic amber beads
- Lays comfortably against baby's skin, allowing maximum skin contact
- Plastic screw clasp to secure necklace
- Can be worn from 3 months of age, or as soon as the parent is comfortable with their child wearing jewellery
- Each bead individually knotted so they won't scatter everywhere if bracelet is broken
Each bracelet/anklet is approximately 14cm long and should fit most children up to 7 years of age
Please note that there is no scientific evidence which supports the claims that amber calms babies or helps the teething process flow easier. It is parents making these claims from experience and not every parent reports the same results.
*Amber colours may vary slightly from the photo*