Returns + Exchanges
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Return and Exchange Policy:
- You must contact us within 14 days of your order (purchase date) for a full refund or exchange on eligible products.
- To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be a full priced item which is unused and in the same condition and original packaging that you received it.
- If your item is faulty, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement product, if the product is in stock.
- Items which are not eligible for a full refund or exchange include sale items, art prints and gift vouchers. Please choose carefully.
- Strictly no returns on dummies, teethers, dummy chains, nappies and swimwear, for hygiene reasons. All sales on these items are final. Again, please choose carefully.
- The customer is responsible for any return or exchange shipping costs (unless the item is faulty). The Little Squire is not liable for any missing returns and we can only process your return or exchange once the products have been received. We strongly recommend returning your item via a trackable shipping service.
- If you are exchanging an item due to a change of mind, there will be an additional shipping charge for your replacement item, unless its value is over our free shipping threshold.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Your replacement item will not be sent until we have received and checked your return.
- In the event that we have discrepancies with our inventory and are not be able to fulfil an order, a full refund or product exchange will be offered.
Returning an Item:
Please email us to initiate your return at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
For CHANGE OF MIND, returns please include your order number and the item(s) you want to return.
For EXCHANGES, please include your order number and the item(s) you want to exchange for. Please note that you will be charged a shipping fee for the dispatch of the replacement item.
For FAULTY returns, please include your order number, the faulty item and a photo so we can assess the issue and guide you through the process.